Welcome to www.kedokedo.com. kedokedo is a registered trademark wholly owned by P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd. By using the www.kedokedo.com website including its related sites, services and tools (the “Website”), you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, with P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd. (702460-V) and its affiliates (together “Kedokedo” or the “P-Life”), and the general principles for this Website. If you have any questions, please refer to our customer service department.
When using this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, your password, and for restricting access to your computer. You to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Website only with authorization from your parent or legal guardian. The company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Once you have completed the Registration, a password would be allocated to you and your account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify the company if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of your password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or any breach of security known to you. You agree that whomever your username or password is disclosed to is authorized to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) the Service and Website. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, moderation emails can be sent to you. Any accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their accounts if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
Closing accounts: We reserve the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple registration accounts, or if an non-malaysian user pretends to be a user, or disrupts the Website or the Service in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Using this Website
While using this Website, you promise not to:
- post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Website or services;
- violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies such as the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies;
- use our Website or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Website;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user’s listings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to the Company;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer your account to another party without the Company’s consent;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Website, or the interests or property of users of the Website;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from the Website and the Company’s copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- use existing user accounts or create new user accounts in order to circumvent or avoid buying or selling limits, restrictions, holds or other policy consequences
- to send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- to send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties), or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
- to send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation
- Loss of Settlement Amount
- Limits placed on account privileges
- Loss of Power Seller status
- Account suspension / termination
- Criminal charges / claim for damages
Abusing our Website
We maintains our Website and services working properly and safe. Please report any problems, offensive content and policy violations to us. Our Brand Protection Program (Kedokedo BPP) works to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify our Kedokedo BPP team and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we reserve the right to:
- Limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts;
- Prohibit access to our sites and their content;
- Delay or remove hosted content;
- Take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off-site transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users).
Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time. We do not warrant that your use of the Service or the Website will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Service or the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. We do not give any warranty that the Service or the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Purchase and Payment
You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by Asia Pay Sdn Bhd on behalf of P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of the goods and/or services. If you need more information about Asia Pay, please visit the www.asiapay.com website for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
On receipt of the payment from buyer, the Company would ship and enter delivery information including the name of the delivery, the tracking number, etc. within 7 business days from the date of the delivery instruction. However, there may be unforeseen circumstances from Courier Service which may delay the product delivery.
Credit Balance Withdrawal
Upon membership expiration or termination by either party, a completed written Refund Request Letter must reach our customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days. A processing fee of RM15 or 5% of the credit balance (whichever higher) will be imposed on every transaction of withdrawal, and this shall be deducted from the credit balance before remittance. Failure for the Refund Request Letter submission after 30 days, P-Life Marketing have the right to domain your E-Wallet. The credit balance amount will be debit into P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd.
Cancellation, Return and Refund
Buyers are not allowed to cancel purchases at any time before shipment. Once shipped, purchases will be subjected to return process rather than cancellation process.
Buyers may request for return of purchased items at any time within 14 days from the date of receipt. With respect to return-related matters, relevant laws and regulations shall prevail over the terms and conditions suggested by sellers.
Return costs shall be borne by the party attributable to the return request, such as:
- – Damage during delivery
- – Wrong product delivery
Upon completion of the cancellation or the return process, the Company shall resend the product within 3 business days.
You may post reviews, comments, photos and other content; submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you are deemed to have granted the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You are deemed to have granted the Company and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from content you supply. The Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit any activity or content. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Unless stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 14 days after they are initially posted. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in awriting signed by you and the company. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Updates To This Agreement
December 5, 2016: We added the following clarification to the section titled “Privacy”:
“For the avoidance of doubt, If kedokedo has reasonable grounds to believe that any User is in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, kedokedo reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, all the rightful owner(s) or interest holder(s) and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any potential or ongoing criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, kedokedo may disclose the User’s identity and contact information, or such other transaction-related data, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, private investigator, rightful owner or interest holder and/or any injured third party or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, or if kedokedo is of the view, in its sole and absolute discretion, that it would be in its best interest to do so. kedokedo shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the User(s) agrees not to bring action or claim against kedokedo for such disclosure.” The management reserves the right to amend the T&C without prior notice.