TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: 25/5/2018
Welcome to our Website, http:// www.kedokedo.com (“Website”).
Our mark “kedokedo” is a registered trademark wholly owned by P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd (702460-V) (“the Company“). The Website provides an e-commerce platform for registered members to trade and manage the sales & purchase of products and/or services online.
By using the Website and its business affiliates sites, services and tools, the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are to be governed, including those are available by hyperlink with the Company and its business affiliates (together “KedoKedo” or the “P-Life”), and the general principles for this Website.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please feel free to email our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 Scope of Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions” or “User Agreement”) are applicable to all access and use on the Website.
The terms of the Policies are part of these Terms and Conditions by reference, and collectively represent a legally binding agreement between the members and the Company.
1.2 Use of the Website and Services
When using this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, your password, and for restricting access to your computer. By accessing, browsing and/or using the Website, you are deemed to have irrevocably and unconditionally agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
You agree to use the Website at your own risk. We do not take any responsibility or agree to indemnify you for losses you suffer arising from such use, and you irrevocably agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us from any losses that you may suffer therefrom. If you do not agree to abide by the Terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Website and its Services.
The Company reserves the rights to refuse any services, termination of accounts, remove or edit contents, or cancellation of orders in its sole discretion.
1.3 Amendment of Terms and Conditions
The Company reserve the rights at any time, to modify, to amend or to change the Terms and Conditions in whole or in part as deemed appropriate at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice and all modification, amendment or changes shall deemed immediate effect. As such, it is your responsibility to regularly visit the Website, view the Terms and Conditions and Policies to keep yourself updated on any changes made. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please cease using the Website and its Services immediately.
You agree to use the Website at your own risk, and your use of the Website following any amendment or modification of the Terms and Conditions constitutes your agreement and acceptance to be bound by the same.
We do not take any responsibility or agree to indemnify you for losses you suffer arising from the modified Terms and Conditions or your own failure to keep yourself updated on the modifications to the Terms and Conditions, and you irrevocably agree to hold us harmless or indemnify us from any losses that you may suffer therefrom.
1.4 User Account
User is required to sign-up as a Member and provides accurate contactable information to facilitate any purchase on the Website. Please see the Terms and Conditions of Becoming a member.
- PROTECTION OF USER ACCOUNT
User or Member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their own account information, including the account password, and for all activity that occurs under the User or Member’s account.
You agree to notify us immediately should there be any unauthorized use of your account or password or of any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or by any other Member and/or Seller due to someone else using your password or account.
You may not use other party’s password or other user/member’s account other than your own account at any time. We have the rights to disable any User ID or password at any time in our sole and absolute discretion for any reason(s), including whereby you have breached any provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- USE OF WEBSITE AND SERVICES
Use of the Website and its Services as Buyer is free.
However, certain services or functions on the Website which are provided for Sellers may require the payment of fees as further described in the User Agreement, Policies and/or other agreements as may be entered into between the Seller and the Company from time to time.
Any fees imposed shall be charged, settled and/or otherwise dealt with in accordance with the terms of the Seller Agreement, Policies and/or any other agreement, a Seller may enter into with the Company in respect of the same.
You may post reviews, comments, photos and other content; submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. The Company reserves the rights (with no obligation) to remove or edit such content, but do not regularly review posted content.
As a condition of your use of the Services and/or access to the Website, you agree that:
- You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall not conduct or take part in any illegal activities including but not limited to:
- committing fraud, for example by making purchases on the Website using another person’s identity, credit card or bank account;
- distributing, sending or facilitating the sending of any unsolicited electronic commercial messages, or engage in any form of spamming activities; or
- using the Services to promote and facilitate pyramid schemes.
ii. You shall comply with our Terms and Conditions and Policies.
iii, Uploading and use of contents:
- You may post reviews, comments, photos and other content; submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. The Company reserves the rights (with no obligation) to remove or edit such content, but do not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you are deemed to have granted the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You are deemed to have granted the Company and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from content you supply. The Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit any activity or content.
The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third parties. You shall not upload, post, reproduce, encourage, promote or facilitate the use of any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings made available via the Website and the Services or Contents:
- which are false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, invasive of privacy, harassing, threatening or abusive; and/or
- which infringe or misappropriate the Intellectual Property Rights of the Company or other third parties;
- You shall not copy, reproduce, compile, modify, distribute or resell any Services or Contents, or otherwise exploit the same for commercial purposes.
iv. Abusive Behaviour
You shall not use the Services, access the Website or manipulate the Website’s system and/or processes in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive, dishonest, not authorised and/or not in conformance with the Terms and Conditions, which shall include but is not limited to:
- transferring your Member account and User ID to another party and/or allowing access by a third party to your Member account and User ID without our express written consent;
- directly entering into and completing any transaction with another Member outside of the Website and/or without using the Payment Protection Services provided by the Company on the Website (“direct dealing Transactions”);
- exploiting or attempting to exploit any benefits provided by the Company, (including but not limited to discounts and/or Coupons) by signing up for multiple accounts and/or purchasing a Product with no intention to complete the same;
- manipulating the price of any item or interfering with other Members’ listings; or taking any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information from the Website or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website);
- circumvent or manipulate our fees structure, the billing process, or fees owing to the Company; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information); take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the rights to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time. We do not warrant that your use of the Services or the Website will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services or the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. We do not give any warranty that the Services or the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
v. Disruption Of Website And Services
You shall not engage or attempt to engage in any activities to interrupt, or that are likely to interrupt, the smooth processing of the Services or the Website or the Company’s operations and/or business, including but not limited to:
- distributing viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Website, or the interests or property of other Users or Members;
- undertaking any action to undermine the integrity of, or gain access to, the Website system, which includes the computer or communication systems, network, software application, or networks and computing devices used in connection with the Services (“System”);
- monitoring data or traffic on the System or conducting crawling of the System without the Company’s permission;
- engaging in any denial of service-attacks, distributed denial of service-attacks, or any other forms of network attacks; or
- engaging in any behaviour that may interfere with the proper functioning of the System; including mail/news-bombing, broadcast attacks, flooding, and any other relevant network interference techniques.vi. Acting In Good Faith
You shall conduct yourself in accordance with good public order and morals, and shall refrain from:
- persistently raising complaints without any reasonable grounds or justification;
- repeatedly cancelling or returning Products that are not particularly defective or unsatisfactory without reasonable grounds or justification; or
- engaging in behaviour which violates public order or is destructive to generally accepted customs or norms.
The Company may, without prior notice, delete postings or restrict or prohibit you from posting or using specific services on the Website, terminate your access to the Website and the Services or take any other measures it deems fit on the occurrence of a breach of any of the conditions specified herein.
The Company shall not be responsible for any problems or issues suffered by any Member arising in relation to any direct dealing Transaction.
- COMPENSATION FOR LOSSES
Whereby, in using the Services and/or accessing the Website, any of your actions cause any losses to the Company, you shall be liable for and shall compensate the Company for all costs and expenses incurred or suffered. In the event of any inquiries, complaints or claims raised by third parties due to the said actions by you, you shall be solely responsible and liable to the said third parties to resolve such inquiries, complaints or claims at your own cost and shall indemnify and keep indemnified and hold the Company harmless at all times in respect thereof.
- LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES
The Company shall have no liability whatsoever in the event the Company posts any information provided by its partners, or provides reference information or contents provided by a third party at the Website or links on the Website for your convenience, and you visit such third parties site at your own risk.
- SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
The Company may restrict or temporarily suspend the provision of all or part of the Services to you in the event such Services are unable to be provided due to:
- maintenance work on the Website;
- the occurrence of power or communications outage;
- technical problems on the part of our third parties suppliers or partners;
- the occurrence of a natural disaster, act of terrorism or other force majeure events; and/or
- any other reason(s) that the Company may deem necessary for such suspension.
Upon the suspension of the Services, the Company shall immediately post a notification on the Website on the suspension of the Services.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses that you or any third parties may suffer or sustain as a result of any restriction or temporary suspension of any Services in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buyer in connection with the payment for the item(s) purchased. We reserve the rights to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction whereby such confirmation is not available.
Under this Agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this Website are provided by Asia Pay Sdn Bhd on behalf of P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of the goods and/or services. If you need more information about Asia Pay, please visit the website: www.asiapay.com for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
On receipt of the payment from buyer, the Company would ship and enter delivery information including the name of the delivery, the tracking number, etc. within 7 working days from the date of the delivery instruction. However, there may be unforeseen circumstances from courier services which may cause delay of the product delivery. Please see our Shipping & Delivery Policy for more details.
- CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
Buyers are not allowed to cancel purchases at any time before shipment. Once shipped, purchases will be subjected to return process rather than cancellation process.
Buyers may request for return of purchased items at any time within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt.
With respect to return-related matters, relevant laws and regulations shall prevail over the terms and conditions suggested by Sellers. Return costs shall be borne by the party attributable to the return request, such as:
– Damage during delivery
– Wrong product delivery
Upon completion of the cancellation or the return process, the Company shall resend the product(s) within three (3) working days. Please see our Cancellation & Exchange Policy for more details.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee that we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We reserve the rights to amend, to modify or to change this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice and all modification, amendment or changes shall deem immediate effect. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.