TERMS & CONDITIONS
Becoming a Member
You are advised to read this Terms and Conditions before you apply or register as a member. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using our Website.
By registering as a member in the Website (“Member”) or by utilizing any of kedokedo’s shopping applications (“Applications”), you agree to be bound by this member agreement (“Agreement”).
Application and registration as a Member, you must comply with the following requirements:-
- provide a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, amount other things, administration emails can be sent to you. All information provided must be up-to-date, true, accurate, current and complete when registering as a Member.
- For individual: you must be 18 years of age and above to purchase items and agree not to use the Website and its Services for any illegal or fraudulent activity.
- For company: you must be an incorporated legal entity or have a business registration number and are authorised under your constitution documents to conduct business with us in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- For Business Seller Members or Global Seller Members: you must provide all information and documents required to support the application, including but not limited to your company/business registration number, company incorporation documents and details of the personnel handling the Member’s account.
You warrant that all information provided to the Company as part of the registration process is accurate, current and complete at all times and you will immediately let us know if there are any changes to the same. If we rely on the contents of your application and accept you as a Member, you irrevocably agree that you shall indemnify and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless for any expense, loss or damage that we may suffer arising from any inaccurate or false statement or misrepresentation of facts submitted to us by you.
The Company reserves the rights to suspend and terminate your account or access to or use of the Website and its Services (or any part of the same) if the Company suspect the account has been used for fraudulent activities, or seen to be using proxy IP (Internet Protocol address) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts the Website or its Services in any way or if in the Company’s sole and absolute opinion that you are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions, and or disrupting a community or annoying to other users, action will be taken against all of you.
The Company reserves the rights to accept or reject your application to become a Member at our sole and absolute discretion in the following cases:-
- whereby we are not able to verify your identity with certainty;
- whereby the data provided by you upon sign-up (for example, email address, telephone number, company/business registration number etc.) is identical to a membership account already registered with the Website;
- whereby you have provided false or inaccurate information or omitted to provide necessary information during the application process;
- whereby you have applied for membership within or less than one (1) month from the date of termination or cancellation of an earlier membership on our Website;
- whereby you have signed up as a Member under another account, which is either temporarily or permanently suspended at the time of application for a new Member account;
- whereby you have breached any of the Terms and Conditions; and/or any other reason as may be determined by the Company;
- for the avoidance of doubt, our decision above cannot be contested.
Type of Membership
Membership can be categorised as Buyer, Individual Seller, Authorised Distributor, Local Business Seller or Company and/or Global Seller with business/company registration.
On Completion of Registration
You will become a Member upon the successful completion of the registration process as determined by the Company. After you have successfully registered as a Member, a User ID would be allocated to you and your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and User ID or password issued to you and for restricting access to your computer. You must notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
You are not allowed to change your email address once your membership request has been submitted and approved as your membership account is linked to the email address. If you would like to change your email address, you will need to terminate your membership and account, and sign up again using the new email address.
The Company reserves the rights not to approve any User ID names that we feel are not suitable or are not in accordance with our Policies.
Suspension And Termination Of Membership – By The Company
The Company has the rights to suspend and terminate and/or restrict your access to the Services and/or temporarily or permanently suspended the Services and/or, terminate your account and/or take any such measures or actions that the Company deems necessary without prior notice to you if:
- you commit any prohibited conduct in violation such as post any contents or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Website or Services; violate any laws or third party rights under the Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy;
- whereby you have committed or are suspected to commit any wrongdoing or unlawful act or anticipate in breaching of any of the Terms and Conditions;
- manipulate the price of any item(s) or interfere with other user’s listing(s);
- circumvent or manipulate our fees structure, our billing process, fees owing to the Company;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory and/or libellous content(s); distribute or post spam, chain letter, pyramid schemes and/or distribute harmful website viruses on the Website;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback information or rating systems on the Website;
- transfer of account to a third party without the Company’s consent; harvest or collect information of other user(s) without their consent;
- modify, copy or distribute the contents, copyrights and trademarks from the Company’s Website;
- there are any other reasonable grounds as may be determined by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion.
Termination Of Membership – By Member
You may terminate your membership at any time by writing to us provided that all sale and purchase transactions of any product(s) that are currently in progress must be either be completed or cancelled.
On termination of your membership will result in you losing:
- all Credits (as defined herein) and Points (as defined herein) accumulated;
- your shopping history;
- Buyer Grade (as defined herein); and
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Members agree that any and all consequences arising from such termination shall be borne by you.
The Company Rights On Suspension Or Termination Of Membership
Whereby your membership is suspended or terminated by the Company for any reason whatsoever or whereby you voluntarily terminate your membership (as the case may be), the Company reserves the rights to:
- cancel and/or reverse any and all transactions under your account, including cancelling the delivery of any product(s) purchased and shall refund all payments made for the same (whichever applicable);
- cancel, forfeit or deduct Credits, Points and/or Coupons as may be available under your account on the date of termination;
- cancel, forfeit or deduct other benefits which may be provided to you as a Member;
- disallow or restrict the use of all or part of the Services and/or the Website;
- deny or decline any new application for membership submitted by you within one (1) month from the date of termination;
- disallow the use of your previous Member ID for any new Member account applied for by you, at our sole and absolute discretion; and/or
- claim for compensation or damages.
The Company shall provide you prior notice via telephone or e-mail. In the event where you are not contactable or in the case of emergency circumstances, the steps set out below may be taken without prior notice, and we shall notify you as soon as practicable thereafter.
The Company shall deem your account to be dormant if you fail to log in to the Website for a duration exceeding the term specified below:
Buyer – Duration of 30 days
Seller – Duration of 30 days
In the event that your account is deemed dormant, the Company may place a restriction on the use of Services and/or Website.
Reactivate Of Account
In order for you to commence using the Services again, you will need to write to Company and verify your identity in accordance with such procedures as determined by the Company.
Credit Balance Withdrawal
Upon membership expiration or termination by either party, a completed written Refund Request Letter must reach our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days. A processing fee of RM15.00 or 5% of the credit balance (whichever higher) will be imposed on every transaction of withdrawal, and this shall be deducted from the credit balance before remittance. Failure for the Refund Request Letter submission after the thirty (30) days, the Company has the rights to domain your E-Wallet and the credit balance amount will be debited into P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd.